Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Valedictorian Honor Student

I'm a little late posting this blog (wow-I never thought creating a blog was as much work as it is for me)...
In fact, I accidentally posted this on my OTHER blog (http://http//theartistinme-patti.blogspot.com/)

and just realized the mistake.  So, some of you may have already seen this, but if you haven't, let me share! :)

So, JORDYNN Graduated 8th grade with HONORS! 

Jordynn finished at the top of her 8th grade class (over 300 students) and was 1 of 3 Valedictorians. She gave a great speech at her graduation.

Here are some great photos taken from her graduation. These were taken by "Photo Unique". 


                      Taking in the moment during her speech


Walking up to give her speech.


                           Giving her Valedictorian Speech


                                         With her Principal


Here are a few more taken by her proud Grandpa:

I love this one- She is walking up to give her speech and a portion of her classmates are clapping for her as she walks up the aisle. (Click on the picture to see a close-up view)
This is the award they gave the 3 Valedictorians (the school mascot is a panther).

GO JORDYNN! CONGRATULATIONS!





No comments:

Post a Comment